Report board meeting 20180213 teleconf

From Dolibarr Open Source ERP CRM Wiki

Back to home page of
the Dolibarr foundation

Retour page accueil
association Dolibarr

Contents

Title/Date/Location

  • Title: Foundation board meeting
  • Date: 13/02/2018
  • Location: Hangout

Presents

  • Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present:
Philippe GRAND
Jean Heinburger
Juanjo Menent 
Laurent Destailleur
Florian Henry

Agenda

Topic

New organization

For march 2018 (availability of L.Destailleur)

  • VAT complain on DoliStore
Send to paypal document prove that DoliStore can sell product with VAT even if customer have a VAT inter ID
Project link Prestashop (Dolistore) <=> Dolibarr foundation (freeze on 5.0.x version) for 01-Janv-2017
A.SPANGARO will ask to admistrative institution what is the real rule
Next step prestashop deal with VAT intra : waiting for develop feature coming soon
A. SPANGARO would test (TVA...)
Need to find new text to commmunicate to replace http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/consumers/mail_order_distance/index_en.htm 

Todo and Running Task

  • Phillipe Grand will create and update fiscal report on wiki
  • Request to be Preferred Partner

https://asso.dolibarr.org/dolibarr/ecm/index.php?sortfield=date&sortorder=desc&begin=&section=3&file=Preferred+Partners&page_y=0

Tasks that need decision

  • Organisation
Review cotisation amount, why not have a button to incitate subscription ?
  • Recrutement
Think to upgrade part time dolistore management

Pending tasks

This is list of task waiting to people to work on ideas.

  • Define priority next year
Marketing
Develop internals tools to reduce workload on administrative task
  • Ask to vote for to add rule into terms and conditions of dolistore to forbidden paid module that should be ressource developpers
Suggest to renew our whole partner/labels system (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. What will be rules to define the label. Who will validate it ?
  • Why not creating a dolibarr developper training to get better code in core and modules. (J.HEIMBURGER)
Suggestion need more info. Who will train, who will be trained, How, When ?
  • Why not make mandatory a training and/or a test of capabilities to be Official Preferred Partner or a Dolibarr provider, in favor of Dolibarr reputation. (J.MENENT)
Suggestion need more info. Who will build the test, who will follow and correct tests. How, When ?
J.MENENT will make a document and send it to board mailing
  • Why not make mandatory be preferred partner for a company or foundation member for a private person to build a Comunity, in favor the foundation has better control. (J.MENENT)
OK, currently, Portugal and Netherland have community but no preferred partner

Done tasks

  • Infra
Next year migrate Kumsify to Public cloud OVH

* Devcamp
In Nancy 9, 10 and 11th of March 2018
Jean and Nicolas Zabouri will communicate on the event to invite people
Idea for next devcamp to define a budget and rules to follow to help organizers
Invoice will be provided by Dolibarr fundation on pre-reservation of 50€

=> Subscription Close

Suggestion : Tasks and works TODO and Done followed by a dolibarr project :

https://admin.dolibarr.org/projet/ganttview.php?id=1

Personal tools
  • Ask to contact@dolibarr.org to request an account to contribute to this documentation
  • Log in
In other languages
French
No translation in French.
Spanish
No translation in Spanish.
Deutsch
No translation in Deutsch.
Italian
No translation in Italian.
Greek
No translation in Greek.
<multilanguagemanager_cn>
No translation in &lt;multilanguagemanager_cn&gt;.

Social networks
Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Facebook Follow us on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter