Report board meeting 20150609 teleconf
From Dolibarr Open Source ERP CRM Wiki
- Title: Board Meeting
- Date: 9-jun-2015
- Location: HangOut
Valid members of the board (subscription up to date), present: HENRY Florian Laurent Destailleur Philippe GRAND Maxime Kohlhaas Alexandre Spangaro
- What do we do when a developer does not respond to our requests (Ex: incorrect information support)?
=> JM: Disable the module until the problem is solved? => Module disabled and email send
- Debian package is available (dolibarr 3.5.5) in new Jessy Debian (also in ubuntu)
- Buy a regular service to manage the foundation. This is a list of tasks we need and work we need to do:
=> Discuss about result => Mails must be sorted out of inbox once processed. => Mail is correctly sorted out actually average 19h of work per month
- Change bank contract to more profitable deposit bank account for "sleeping" budget of dolibarr fundation money (change Livret A to other bank contract)
- Upgrade of foundation infrastructure (doliforge)
=> Vote buy new 64bit server to create a GitLab and ask a quote to Jean françois Ferry to migrate data from tuleap to GitLab => Kimsufi has been bought for 2 years 07/18/2013 for 1000 €, so 42 € / month. => Alexandre: To finance the new server, it's more interessant to have interest on CAT (Compte à terme) compared to Livret A but money is blocked for a moment > 6 months. => Mail send to JFE to check new server offers.
- Automation of accountancy and financial process for a better financial analysis
=> Project to discuss later, more communication about Dolibarr, use the Dolistore's customers email for those who has accepted to receive news
- ATM propositions
- Lot's of undelivred mail sender on mailbox asso from vmprod.dolibarr.org Are we Hacked ?
=> Just our server is redirect mode, so any spam we receive we send it
- In asso.dolibarr.org/dolibarr :
Before working on any other service/enhancement that the foundation can do/offer, we should enhance automation of already existing tool.
=> Task will be created by Eldy on GitHub DolibarrFoundation/foundation project to assign development task => Why not use a LDAP directory?
- Draft of Dolibarr integrator label
Task to do by Florian henry => Resend CGV to DoliStore sellers, with motivation letters to keep module up to date and new Dolistore module validation rules (done ?) => Florian HENRY : Really difficult to find sellers ! Need real sellers process in this prestahop and upgrade it to 1.6 ! => New GCV with obligation of support if module is not free => To see on october in Lyon with Charles Benke with dolibarr integrator
- Vendre 1-2 espaces annonces pub sur sites Dolibarr pour des services autour de Dolibarr en plus de la pub google (qui promeut les autres ERP...)
To discuss next time (part solved by point on advertising budget) =>This need to develop tools to manage this: following advertisers, payments, documentations, juridical rules, etc. => LDR: I did some tests to use joomla to add and follow banners. Seems to works correctly.